- In order to enter the IMSOGLO programme you need to have at least an academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
- the obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
English language requirements
Accepted official language test certificates:
- TOEFL IBT (at least total score of 90 out of 120)
- Academic IELTS (overall band score of at least 6.5 with at least 6 for writing)
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
Other certificates such as TOEFL/IELTS predictive tests and TOEIC will not be accepted.
“Language of instruction certificate”:
If you have obtained at least 60 ECTS credits with English as the language of instruction, you can provide a stamped and signed certificate of English proficiency issued by your home university. Only if you have obtained your degree in: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Australian Territories, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Canada, Cook Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Great Britain, Guernsey, Guyana, Hongkong, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Salomon Islands, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, South-Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States of America, United Kingdom Overseas Territories, US Territories, Vanuatu, Zambia or Zimbabwe. A “Language of instruction” certificate will not be accepted if your have obtained your degree in another country than the countries mentioned above.