Admission criteria

Academic requirements

  • academic bachelor degree (minimum 180 ECTS credits or equal) in pure or applied sciences (e.g., chemistry, biology, geology, civil or agricultural engineering, environmental or agricultural sciences, etc.) or an equivalent level from a recognised university or engineering college.
  • the obtained bachelor degree must contain at least 40 ECTS credits or equal in natural sciences (physics, chemistry, mathematics, ecology, biology, geography, environmental sciences and agricultural sciences).
  • the grades obtained during the bachelor degree must be very good or excellent.

English language requirements

Having obtained one of the accepted official language test certificates:

  • TOEFL iBT (at least total score of 90 out of 120), TOEFL iBT Home Edition tests are accepted
  • Academic IELTS (overall band score of at least 6.5 with at least 6 for writing)
  • Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)

Other certificates such as TOEIC, Duolingo, … will not be accepted.

OR having obtained at least 60 ECTS credits during higher education with English as the language of instruction only if you have obtained your previous degree in: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Australian Territories, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Canada, Cook Islands, Curacao, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Great Britain, Guernsey, Guyana, Hongkong, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jamaica, Jersey, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Micronesia, Namibia, Nauru, New-Zealand, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Salomon Islands, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, United States of America, United Kingdom Overseas Territories, US Territories, Vanuatu, Zambia or Zimbabwe. In this case you can provide an English Language of Instruction Certificate issued, stamped and signed by your previous university. This certificate should clearly state that the language of instruction during your previous degree was English.

A Language of Instruction Certificate will not be accepted if your have obtained your degree in another country than the countries listed above.