Programme participation cost
The programme participation cost must be paid yearly prior to enrolment and includes tuition fees, insurance and participation in all teaching activities of the programme, including lab courses, excursions, and the master thesis research.
- 4,500 euro per year for Erasmus+ Programme Country students (all EU countries + Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey)
- 9,000 euro per year for Erasmus+ Partner Country students (all other nationalities)
IMSOGLO Consortium Scholarship holders don’t pay the programme participation cost since this is included in the scholarship.
Only students from Erasmus+ Programme Countries can apply for an IMSOGLO Consortium Scholarship.
The estimated total cost of the IMSOGLO programme for self-funding students is approximately 47,000 euro for Partner Country students and 38,000 euro for Programme Country students:
- Partner Country students: 18,000 euro programme participation cost; Programme Country students: 9,000 euro programme participation cost for the two years of study
- living expenses (1000 euro per month): 24,000 euro
- travel: to/from/within Europe, up to 5000 euro
Note that you will have to prove sufficient means of subsistence during your studies before enrolment. Find more info on https://www.ugent.be/prospect/en/administration/visa-residencepermit-insurance/visa/subsistence.htm
For student intake September 2023, IMSOGLO does not offer Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
For intake September 2023, only applicants with the following nationalities (Erasmus+ Programme Countries) can apply for an IMSOGLO Consortium Scholarship:
IMSOGLO Consortium Scholarship holders receive
- a monthly allowance of 1000 euro during the 24 months of study
- a travel allowance of 1000 euro at the start of both academic years of the IMSOGLO programme
The deadline to apply for an IMSOGLO Consortium Scholarship for student intake September 2023 is 31 May 2023.
The IMSOGLO Student Selection Group, with representatives of all partner universities, awards scholarships by ranking all applications based on previous achievements, motivation and references. Applicants will be notified about the outcome of the scholarship selection before 15 June 2023.
If you would not agree with the outcome of the IMSOGLO Student Selection Group, an appeal can be filed to email@example.com. The decision of the Selection Group will not be changed unless the applicant can prove that the Committee made an objective mistake during evaluating the candidate.