- Read this Manual well and follow its instructions.
- Go to the Application Portal.
- In the Application Portal, you will need to upload a pdf of your passport, CV, bachelor diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, English language certificate, motivation letter and 2 reference letters.
- After your application, you will receive further instructions via e-mail.
- Prepare your legalized documents (diploma, transcript of records) and follow these instructions.
A complete application file (bachelor diploma, transcript of records (translated by a sworn translator to Dutch, French, German or English) and English language certificate) by the deadline is absolutely required if you apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. Applicants from Erasmus+ Programme Countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey) are exempted from sending a diploma before the deadline of 28 February and can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship based on a proof of enrolment in their last bachelor year plus a transcript of records of earlier bachelor years. Their motivation letter should clearly state when obtaining the bachelor diploma is expected.
We do not review eligibility, transcripts, diplomas or credentials via e-mail, please upload all documents to the online application portal.