- Register here for intake September 2021
- Complete the online application
- You will need a pdf of your: passport, CV, bachelor diploma (or certificate of enrolment), transcript of records, motivation letter and 2 reference letters.
- After your application, you will receive further instructions via e-mail
- Prepare your legalized documents (diploma, transcript of records) and follow these instructions
A complete application file (bachelor diploma, transcript of records (translated by a sworn translator to Dutch, French, German or English) and English language certificate) by the deadline is absolutely required if you apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship. Applicants from EU countries are exempted from sending a diploma and can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship based on a proof of enrolment in their last bachelor year plus a transcript of records of earlier bachelor years. Their motivation letter should clearly state when obtaining the bachelor diploma is expected.
Applicants that do not apply for a scholarship can complete their submitted application file until 1 September 2021 (for example if you take a language test or obtain your bachelor diploma between 28 February and 1 September 2021).
We do not review eligibility, transcripts, diplomas or credentials via e-mail, please upload all documents in the online application tool.